Viva Afrika is a leading South African distributor of professional audio and DJ gear.
They have just launched a cool ‘lockdown’ competition for anybody that is currently using any of their Hybrid products.
‘Anybody using their gear’ is quite a wide net to throw considering Viva Afrika have led the way for many years by offering some of the most affordable professional audio gear in South Africa.
How have they done this?
By designing and producing their own proprietary brands at unbeatable price points that fulfill the requirements of the South African market.
These brands include:
- Hybrid +
- Hybrid DJ
Hybrid DJ is their latest product line which includes DJ controllers, DJ mixers, a loudspeaker range for DJs and an insanely affordable range of headphones. They also offer an audio interface for producers called Opal22 and a massive Hybrid range of lights, smoke machines and a newly announced range of lighting consoles with touchscreens.
READ: Our top five DJ controllers
Beyond their DJ range Hybrid and Hybrid + boasts a huge range of professional gear from PA systems that include power amps, loudspeakers and even a Hybrid + line array system.
READ: 16 Hybrid+ Bundles to kickstart your PA System
Viva Afrika produce so many other Hybrid products it’d be near impossible to cover them all.
From power mixers to wireless mic systems and more, if you’ve been in the music biz for more than a minute, you’ll have come across a Hybrid or Hybrid + product for sure.
Viva Afrika #Vivacomp
The Viva Afrika #Vivacomp competition is a really cool initiative as it rewards the users of their Hybrid products by offering up some dosh by simply using their gear and filming yourself doing so.
It really is that easy!!!
So, if you own any Hybrid gear, now’s your chance to put your lockdown blues behind you and get creative by showing it off.
Here’s what to do:
- Video yourself using your Hybrid Gear and post this on your social pages
- Share your original post on Viva Afrika’s post and use the hashtag #Vivacomp
- Get your mates to show support for bonus points!
Terms and Conditions
- A panel of Viva Afrika judges will determine the winner
- Each participant will be allowed a maximum of 3 video
- Voucher can only be used to purchase a Viva Afrika brand.
- If the hashtag “#VivaComp” has not been used, your submission
will not be taken into consideration
- The competition will run from 04/06/2020 – 04/07/2020
- Winner will be announced on the 09/07/2020
Don’t forget to join their Hybrid social media pages
Hybrid + | Hybrid