Now with FREE Lifetime Updates!!
What can FL Studio do?
- Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, spline-based automation curves, automation generators with formula based control of links.
- Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
- Live music performance including video effect visualization.
- Mix and remix audio including apply realtime audio effects including delay, reverb & filtering.
- Multi-track audio recording.
- Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging.
- Synthesizer & effect plugin hosting (VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native format)
FL Studio 10 What’s New?
100’s of improvements, additions & bugfixes featuring:
- 64 bit plugin support – The Wrapper now automatically detects 64 bit plugins and opens them in 64 Bit ‘Bridged’ mode (see below).
- ‘New pattern’ (+) button – On the Channel Window / Step Sequencer. Add a Pattern and open the naming window.
- Small scrollbars in editors – Smaller scrollbar for the Piano roll, Event Editor, Playlist etc. See F10 > General Settings.
- Horizontal zoom – Improved Playlist, Piano roll & Event Editor.
- Improved memory management – Two changes have been made to lower demands on FL Studio’s memory allocation. 1. 32 & 64 Bit VST plugins can be opened in ‘Bridged’ mode. The maximum memory available to the plugin will be at least 2 Gb for 32 Bit Windows and up to 192 Gb depending on your version of 64 Bit Windows. 2. Audio Clips & Sampler Channels Keep on disk option now opens the sample in a separate memory allocation. Each Audio Clip / Sampler Channel can now load a sample of at least 2 Gb for 32 Bit & 64 Bit Windows versions.
- Improved audio options – ASIO: ‘Mix in bufferswitch’ and ‘Triple buffer’ may improve performance with some ASIO drivers. ASIO/Primary Sound: Revised ‘Playback tracking’ options to help with alignment of visual & recorded events where soundcard problems exist.
- Autosave / Autobackup – FL Studio can now be set to back up the current project at 5 to 15 minute intervals. Never lose project data again!
- FL Studio Fruity Edition – Now gains access to Playlist Pattern Clips for unlimited scoring and automation flexibility.
- Resize Playlist tracks – Ctrl + Middle-click on Playlist tracks to resize them.
- Preview/playback tool in Playlist – Press Alt + Right-click to preview Audio and Pattern Clips.
- Time segment options – Beats has been added to Piano roll ‘View > Time segments’ options. Time segments shade the background.
- Lock Playlist tracks to clips – Right-click on Playlist tracks to lock and mimic Block-tracks.
- Shift + Mouse Wheel – Move Channels, Mixer Tracks, Playlist Tracks & Patterns
- Playlist Preview Tool – Play back clips by clicking on them with the Playback tool.
- Individually sizable Playlist tracks – Any or all Playlist tracks can now be resized by dragging on the divider between the name areas. Individual tracks can also be locked at a desired size.
- Live Playlist marker types – Playlist Tine Markers can be set to Loop, Pause or Skip for innovative live performances.
- Ctrl+B – Duplicates selection, zoom-range, all (no selection).
- Save as sheet music – The Piano roll Menu option File > Export as score sheet saves the current Piano roll as a .pdf in standard musical notation.
- Magic lasso – Circle mouse around Notes or Clips without clicking to make a selection. Time segment options – Beats has been added to Playlist: View > Time segments options. Time segments shade the background.
- Edit Ghost notes – Double Right-click on Ghost note or X1 button.
- Cycle Piano rolls – Shift + H or J cycles through data in Piano rolls.
- Vertical zoom – Vertical zoom now possible & notes include properties view.
- Note stretch handle – On note selection to rescale length
- Piano roll wave-display – Displays waveform behind notes to align notes to audio events.
- Piano roll & Playlist sync – Editing in the Piano roll while in Song mode will now move the Playlist transport in sync with the Piano roll.
- Ctrl+B – Duplicates selection, zoom-range, all (no selection).
- New note view – Rounded notes view.
- Larger mixer view & waveform metering – The Mixer View options include ‘Wide tracks’ and ‘Waveforms’.
- Fully automatic PDC – The default for new projects, automatic Plugin Delay Compensation updates the PDC settings when changes are detected.
NEW PLUGINS :
– is a pitch-correction and time manipulation editor. Slice, correct, edit vocals, instrumentals and other recordings.
– is a real-time pitch-correction, manipulation &harmonization plugin that can correct and create 4 voice harmonies under MIDI control from a keyboard or the Piano roll.
– Chain effects and or plugins to create complete chains that can be quickly loaded in new projects.
iZGameEditor Visualizer (Free)
– Visualization effect plugin with movie render capability based on the free, open source ZgameEditor
- Wrapper / Bridge updates – Significant changes to reduce bugs and improve compatibility. 64 bit and 32 bit bridged mode operation.
- Zoomable envelopes – Sytrus, Fruity Love Philter, Envelope Controller e.t.c.
- Browser Autohide- Auto-closes the Browser in-situ or undocked.
Why choose FL Studio?
- Image-Line, the company behind FL Studio, love what we do and our considerable experience means we understand what it takes to rock your world, creative freedom
- Free to choose – An ‘open standards’ and ‘modular’ design mean you won’t be stuck in a production dead-end. FL Studio supports industry standard plugin formats so you can use instrument and effects form 3rd party manufacturers including VST1 to 3 (64 or 32 bit). Import and export all popular audio formats such as .wav, .mp3 and .ogg, among many others. Importantly, upgrade FL Studio and add features if and when you need them.
- Free your audio – Route any group of instruments and soundcard inputs to any mixer track. Mixer tracks, in turn, can send audio to any number of other mixer tracks and a soundcard output. Create sub-mixes, effects chains or just insanely complex and creative mixes. FL studio’s flexible architecture sets audio free.
- Free your workflow – Choose your preferred workflow, compose using the step-sequencer or piano roll. Create in pattern or track mode, then arrange your ideas in the free ‘palette’ Playlist. The Playlist presents timeline as a virtual ‘canvas’ where each Playlist track can simultaneously hold any number of score, audio and automation events. Now that’s freedom.
- Free updates – Buy online or register a Boxed copy of FL Studio and you get an online account from where you can update FL Studio each time a new version is released, for free. Just stop an think for a moment how much money is wasted each year when our competitors hype their latest version and charge anywhere from $149 to $199 for the update. The latest version of FL Studio will always be yours free, leaving you more money to spend on what matters to you.
- Make virtually any sound – FL Studio 10 includes over 30 software synthesizers covering acoustic/synthetic bass, electric guitar, multi-sampler tools including piano & strings, general sample playback and beat-slicing (With Rex 1 & 2 support).
FL Studio: Fruity Loops Edition 10 > R695 Including VAT
FL Studio: Producer Edition 10 > R1395 Including VAT
FL Studio: Studio Signature Edition 10 > R2995 Including VAT
Sourcing : http://www.tuerkmusic.co.za