RØDE Wireless GO II is the world’s smallest wireless MIC
RØDE Wireless GO II is the world’s smallest microphone and first truly wireless microphone and it has been reborn.
The RØDE Wireless GO II is a new ultra-compact and extremely versatile dual channel wireless microphone system.
Offering the same pocket-sized form factor and professional sound quality as the best-selling Wireless GO, with a host of incredible new features making it even more powerful and flexible, this is next generation wireless audio from RØDE.
The original Wireless GO, released in 2019, revolutionised audio for content creators. With its innovative form factor, unique clip ‘n’ go versatility, and in-built microphone offering truly wireless recording for the first time, it changed the way creators captured sound for video.
The Wireless GO II offers all of these features and much more, including dual channel recording, universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers, extended range and improved transmission stability, and on-board recording capabilities. Wireless audio has changed again.
Key features of the RØDE Wireless GO II[youtube_sc url=”https://youtu.be/coSxxNIcHCs “]
- Dual channel wireless microphone system – record two sound sources simultaneously or use as a single channel wireless microphone
- All-new Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption – delivers an extended range of up to 200m (line of sight), optimised for extremely stable operation in dense RF environments
- 3.5mm analog TRS output, USB-C and iOS digital audio output – universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers
- On-board recording capability – record over 24 hours of audio direct to each transmitter as a failsafe against dropouts and other audio issues
- Ability to switch between mono or stereo recording modes – record each channel separately or combine them for ultimate flexibility in post-production
- Flexible gain control – three-stage pad, expandable to 10-stage pad
- Safety channel – records a second channel at -20dB as a backup in case the main channel distorts
- Complete control over all features and functions via the RØDE Central app
- In-built rechargeable lithium-ion batteries – up to 7 hours battery life, plus a power saver mode
- Designed and made in RØDE’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia
“The original Wireless GO was a gamechanger,” says RØDE CEO Damien Wilson. “It truly revolutionised sound capture for everyone from vloggers to business professionals producing content while working from home. The form factor and feature set had never been seen before and many have attempted – and failed – to replicate it since.”
The RØDE Wireless GO II is now shipping worldwide now.
Find out more information at rode.com/wirelessgoii[youtube_sc url=”https://youtu.be/aem1NcISVX4″]