RODE Connect can mix 4 USB Mics for Podcasting
RODE Connect is another game-changing audio product for creators.
RODE Connect is a simple and powerful software solution for podcasting and streaming with the NT-USB Mini.
Offering an intuitive, fully featured recording interface inspired by the RODECaster Pro, the ability to connect up to four NT-USB Minis to a single computer, seamless integration with video call and streaming applications, and so much more, RODE Connect is the easiest way to record a podcast and livestream with incredible audio.
Key Features of RODE Connect
- Completely FREE to download – versions for Mac and PC available
- Connect up to four NT-USB Minis to one computer – no complex routing required
- Fully featured recording interface – complete with broadcast-style faders, level metering, mute buttons, and more
- Unlock the NT-USB Mini’s internal digital signal processing power – one-click access to a noise gate, compressor and legendary APHEX® Aural Exciter™ and Big Bottom™ effects
- Virtual channels – for seamlessly connecting remote guests, integrating streaming applications, and adding music beds and other external audio
- Automatic mix-minus on every channel – for crystal-clear, echo-free audio
- Simple to use – the easiest way to podcast and streamline gaming audio
- Launched in 2020 to widespread acclaim, the NT-USB Mini is a studio-quality USB microphone that is designed to deliver crystal-clear, professional audio direct to a computer. Offering a host of handy features in an easy-to-use package, it’s the perfect microphone for podcasters, streamers, musicians and more. RODE Connect expands the capabilities of the NT-USB Mini, while offering a feature-rich platform for both podcasting and streaming.
- “The NT-USB Mini, coupled with RODE Connect, marks a huge leap forward for simple solutions that allow anyone to create a professional sounding podcast,” says RODE CEO Damien Wilson. “And the possibilities the software offers for livestreaming applications are incredibly powerful. No other audio company in the world is doing anything like this.”
Perfect for Podcasting
RODE Connect allows up to four NT-USB Minis to be connected to a single computer.
Previously this required complex routing and complicated software to set up, but with RODE Connect it could not be simpler. It features an intuitive, fully featured recording interface inspired by the RODECaster Pro, complete with broadcast-style faders, one-click recording, level metering, mute buttons, output control, and flexible optimisation and export options for uploading to all popular podcasting platforms.
There are also two ‘Virtual’ channels (named ‘Virtual’ and ‘System’) for easily connecting remote callers via communications apps like Zoom and Google Hangouts, and for adding music beds, stings and sound effects, pre-recorded interviews or any other audio from external sources.
These two ‘Virtual’ channels, combined with the four microphone channels, mean RODE Connect can accommodate up to six podcasters at once. Each channel automatically has mix-minus signal routing applied, ensuring crystal-clear, echo-free communication between hosts and guests.
Coupled with the NT-USB Mini’s compact, easy-to-use form factor and studio sound quality, using RODE Connect is the easiest way to make an incredible podcast.
Find out more about the software and download for FREE.