RELOOP RP-7000 MK2 Professional DJ turntable
The REOOP RP-7000 MK2 is a fully fledged professional DJ turntable aimed squarely at the professional club DJ and turntablist market.
The RELOOP RP-7000 MK2 is rugged, rigid and robust and they say it is made to withstand the demanding rigours of life on DJ booths and serious use/abuse.
This is what’s new in the MK2 revision of this popular professional turntable…
New in RP-7000 MK2
– Built for the club: Rigid chassis construction with an even heavier design with additional reinforcements out of metal, rubber and moulding compound for high vibration damping and isolation
– More powerful starting torque (adjustable from 2.8 – 4.5 kg/cm)
– Fine-tuned motor control for further optimization of wow and flutter and rotation
– Newly developed, height-adjustable tone arm base (VTA) and Anti-Skating control
– Particularly light weight and rigid, satin aluminium material used for tone arm
– Adjustable Pitch scale for precise adjustments
– Optional ground terminal offers additional protection in complex club & studio environments
– Easily replaceable, freely rotatable LED needle light in new aluminium design
– High-quality and hard-wearing deep black, metallic finish
The quartz-driven motor has digital pitch correction and has a starting torque of 2.8kg/cm which can be adjusted up to 4.5kg/cm. This translates into a very low wow and flutter of only 0.01% WRMS*. Basically, this means tighter mixing and coupled with the precision-machined, heavy die-cast aluminium platter which is lined with vibration reducing rubber, the REOOP RP-7000 MK2 is all about rock-solid performance.
The Balanced S-Shaped Tone Arm has also had an upgrade to the Tone Arm Base which provides improved stability and adjustable height/vertical tracking angle (VTA).
The RP-7000 MK2 also makes use of a digital fader for pitch control means more range than the usual +/-8%. The RP-7000 MK2 is also cable of a wider, DJ-friendly +/- 16% pitch range and a massive +/-50% ultra-pitch. There is a quartz lock to bypass the pitch slider too.
Check out the full details on the new RELOOP RP-7000 MK2 on their Homepage
Price: 499 € (R 9,500)