Reloop Ready is ‘ready’ for laptops, tablets & Smartphones
The Reloop Ready balances first-rate functionality in a practical design for DJs to perform at their highest level whilst maximizing portability and minimizing space.
Its impressive feature set includes dedicated controls for track navigation, loops, effects, filters, EQs, master volume, cue section, key lock, sync, key sync, slip mode, vinyl mode, censor, jump to beginning of track, and user mode.
The highly responsive jog wheels can be used for pitch bending, scratching, and fast searching within a track, and the 16 large RGB pads give access to 9 different pad modes: Hot Cue, Auto Loop, Manual Loop, Sampler, Pitch Play1 3, Scratch Bank1, Loop Roll1, and Beat Grid1.
With so much functionality packed into such a streamlined controller, the Reloop Ready punches way above its weight class as the premier solution for the home, mobile and travelling DJs.
Plug-and-Play & maximum portability
With the specific needs of today’s DJs in mind, the Reloop Ready was conceived by our world-class artists and developed in close partnership with industry leaders Serato for the smoothest connection and software integration possible – straight out of the box.
Whether you are a hobby DJ, advanced DJ or a touring professional, the Reloop Ready provides a one-stop solution, giving DJs all the tools they need to perform – and even preparing incredible performances anytime, anywhere.
Furthermore, Serato’s integration with streaming services2 such as Tidal, Soundcloud Go+, Beatport LINK and Beatsource LINK gives you access to millions of tracks for instant mixing, cutting and scratching.
Not only is the Reloop Ready fully USB bus powered, it also boasts a full headphones cue section and 3.5 mm jack, together with an RCA out port for direct connection to active speakers and sound systems.
And for those who are conscious of saving space and even working on DJ sets while travelling, the Reloop Ready’s innovative and sturdy design allows the unit to sit comfortably above your laptop keyboard while in use, keeping the overall footprint of your setup to a satisfying minimum.
Cross Platform Support
The Reloop Ready is also compatible with Algoriddim’s djay Pro apps on iOS and iPadOS and can control smartphones, tablets or computers.
When in iOS mode, the Reloop Ready can be powered by both, a regular USB power supply or a power bank. So there are many options to make sure you never miss a beat.
Features at a glance
- Compact 2-deck DJ controller designed for Serato DJ Lite (included) & DJ Pro
- Perfect for portable preparation: sits flush on a 13″ laptop
- 16 large rubber customizable RGB performance pads
- 9 performance modes: hot cue, auto loop, manual loop, sampler, pitch play1 3, loop roll1, beat grid control1, user mode1 and the brand new scratch bank mode1
- 45 mm dual-rail crossfader and channel faders
- Full transport section and quick performance mode access
- Dedicated sync function to match tempo and key
- Touch-sensitive jog wheels for precise mixing and scratching
- Quick-skip: fast search within a track
- High-resolution pitch faders for fine BPM adjustments
- Gain control for each channel
- High & low EQs for tweaking frequency bands
- Bi-polar sound filters (LPF/HPF)
- Advanced effect section with FX-on toggle buttons, wet/dry level controls, FX beat encoders, FX select controls, manual BPM tap functions, and up to 3 FX per FX unit
- Dedicated loop encoders for length and activation
- Library navigation controls for speedy browsing and track loading
- Shift buttons for second layer functions
- Key lock toggle buttons to preserve key of a track when changing pitch
- Vinyl button for switching jog wheel between vinyl mode and pitch bend mode
- Dual-layer parameter buttons for additional software control1
- Key sync button to instantly match keys of tracks3
- Slip button to toggle slip mode on and off1
- Censor function for instant reverse track playback
- Dedicated “Jump To Beginning” of track controls
- User mode for custom mapping possibilities1
- Built-in USB audio interface: directly connect active speakers and headphones to start mixing from your music library or streaming services2
- Mix millions of tracks instantly with popular streaming services as Tidal2, Soundcloud Go+2, Beatport LINK2 and Beatsource LINK2
- Master volume control and RCA output
- Headphones cue section with cue mix and volume controls (3.5 mm jack connection)
- Designed and developed together with Serato for tight software integration with plug-and-play connectivity with Serato DJ Lite, upgradable to Serato DJ Pro
- Sturdy housing and space-saving design for a minimal footprint and portability
- USB bus powered design: no further power supply required when connected to your laptop
- Hybrid device support: can be connected to computers, tablets, or smartphones
- Plug-and-play with Algoriddim djay Pro AI apps on iOS and iPadOS4
- Flexible powering options in iOS mode: connect a regular USB power supply or power bank (optional USB power supply available as accessory)
- Incl. USB cable, RCA cable and instruction manual