New KRK V Series 4 Announced
The KRK V-Series were announced and there are 3 variants in the new 4 series, namely the V4, V6 and V8 depending on the size of your studio .
“Many months of development and dedication went into these monitors. The KRK R & D team, with the help of hundreds of professional engineers, producers and mixers worked hard to develop a monitor that would win back the lovers of the original V Series monitors; and give users of the wildly popular ROKIT series a natural upgrade path, as well as win brand new fans.” says their product manager, Rich Renken.
Interesting new features
The KRK V-Series 4 includes some interesting new features, notably a 49 user selectable graphic equaliser setting to tweak the studio monitors and subsequently address any acoustic issues or placement anomalies you may have.
To achieve this on the new KRK V-Series 4, the R n D team analysed hundreds of monitor placements and different room acoustic situations on which to base their 49 presets on.
KRK V Series Features List
- KRK custom designed Kevlar tweeter
- KRK custom designed Woven Kevlar woofer
- Optimized front ported bass reflex enclosure design
- Bi-amped Class-D amplification
- Acoustic and desk loading condition correction Low Frequency EQ’s
- Mid and High Frequency EQ’s
- Precise input level attenuation switch
- Standby, ground lift, input sensitivity, and logo LED selectors
- Optional protective grille included for mobile broadcast applications
- Friction lock, Neutrik combo (XLR and TRS) connector
- Robust EVA foam pad for non-skid and acoustic isolation
- Universal threaded mounting bracket points
Visit the KRK V-Series for more info on this range from the pro audio company.