M-Audio M-Track 2X2 Vocal Studio Pro Recording Package
M-Audio M-Track 2X2 Vocal Studio Pro is a computer based recording package they say is the ultimate all-in-one package everybody has been waiting for.
Recognising a gap in the market for a professional computer based (and portable) system, the M-Track 2X2 Vocal Studio Pro promised to fill this gap in the market says the company.
The package consists of; M-Audio C-Series M-Track 2X2 audio interface, the high-quality Nova Black condenser microphone, a set of premium HDH40 headphones, connection cables and a comprehensive suite of music composition software, including plugins made famous by Pro Tools®.
M-Audio says that the M-Track 2X2 Vocal Studio Pro will deliver professional studio-grade results.
This product is aimed at composers, producers and recording technicians.
M-Track 2X2 Audio Interface
The M-Track C-Series 2X2 audio interface is able to deliver 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings and features one XLR+1⁄4” balanced combo input and an all-new dedicated 1⁄4” instrument input.
You can record two audio inputs simultaneously and it accommodates any source audio with a microphone or line-level output while a tailor-made gain and impedance stage on the conveniently located instrument input guarantees a clean, accurate guitar or bass DI signal.
The audio interface has USB & USC-C connectivity and all-new transparent low-noise Crystal pre-amps.
Nova Black Condenser Microphone
M-Audio’s Nova Black large-diaphragm condenser microphone is a versatile mic capable of capturing high-quality audio from vocalists, instruments, percussion and more.
The Nova Black microphone has an 18mm pure aluminium condenser capsule with a directional cardioid polar pattern. This delivers wide range frequency response (20–20kHz), high sensitivity (-38dB, 0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1kHz)) and accurate transient response, designed to capture the nuances of a performance without excessive ambient noise.
HDH40 Monitoring Headphones
The M-Audio HDH40 headphones combine premium 40mm neodymium transducer elements with a durable, rugged design to deliver a frequency response of 15-22 kHz.
The acoustic isolation is designed to me the requirements of a professional recording and monitoring environment. The plush padding reduces fatigue during extended use, and the over-the-ear design ensures that the HDH40 stays securely in place during use.
- AIR Creative FX Collection (20 world-class FX AU/VST plugins as made famous by Pro Tools®)
- AIR Strike, AIR Xpand!2, AIR Mini Grand
- Steinberg Cubase LE
Features at a glance
M-Track 2X2 2-in/2-out USB/USB-C Audio Interface
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- All-new Crystal Preamps deliver pristine, transparent sound
- Phantom Power (+48v) accommodates all microphone types
- Hi-Speed USB connection with USB/Direct balance knob for zero-latency monitoring
- Includes both standard USB and USB-C connection cables
- Dedicated XLR+1⁄4” TRS combo input and 1⁄4” instrument High-Z input
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment; table-top design
- Stereo 1⁄4” outs; 1⁄4” headphone out with independent level control
HDH40 Closed Back Headphones
- Premium build quality with 15Hz-22kHz frequency response
- Powerful 40mm drivers with neodymium magnets
- Plush leatherette cushioning with a comfortable over-the-ear design
Nova Black Condenser Microphone
- Studio-grade large diaphragm condenser microphone with high sensitivity and low self noise captures every subtle nuance
- Cardioid polar pattern eliminates unwanted ambient noise
- Smooth, wide-range frequency response covers the entire audible spectrum
The M-Audio 2X2 Vocal Studio Pro is due to ship soon with a suggested retail price of £164.99 – we estimate R 3,500 – R 4,000 in South Africa.