Arturia releases KeyStep 37
KeyStep 37 is a controller evolved to meet the creative needs of musicians across the board. Intuitive appointments like Chord mode, Scale mode, and real-time LED note feedback make it the perfect option for beginner beat-makers and composers.
Instant MIDI CC control, advanced connectivity and a high-end compact keybed make it a reliable solution for professionals.
The controller is built to inspire, designed to let users interact and experiment with their music like never before – the new core of your setup.
The creative idea generator
Transform single note melodies and unfinished ideas into musical stepping stones.
Choose from multiple chord voicings, instrument-like strum effects, and expressive velocity settings and make your music really sing.
Map out KeyStep 37’s keybed with a scale of your choice using Scale mode and never play a wrong note again.
Tap into your MIDI hardware and software with assignable 16 MIDI CC parameters across 4 switchable banks.
KeyStep 37 standout features
The unique interplay between KeyStep 37’s features is designed to unlock and connect musical ideas in real-time.
It encourages spontaneity and experimentation, letting musicians and producers savour the creative process. Let’s take a closer look at the features:
- 37-note Slimkey keyboard
- With velocity, aftertouch and real-time RGB LED indicators for a comfortable, responsive performance.
- Creative sequencer and arpeggiator
- Sequence up to 64-steps with 8-note polyphony and 8 custom pattern slots, or explore 8 modes of arpeggiation.
- Supercharged Chord mode
- Generate instant chord sequences that respond to your velocity, with 12 chord types, and animate your chords with the articulate instrument-like strum control.
- Scale mode
- Quantize the keyboard and never play a wrong note. Choose from 5 scales, including a user-defined scale, to set your own musical terms.
- Assignable MIDI CC controls
- Interact with your hardware and software with 16 assignable MIDI CC parameters across 4 switchable banks, accessible via a new control panel and screen.
- Versatile connectivity
- Connect to your computer, your desktop MIDI synths, or your CV & modular gear for simultaneous control over hardware and software.