The new M-Audio Code Series keyboards consists of three full-featured models.
Available in 25-, 49-, and 61-key versions, the M-Audio Code Series combines a remarkably smooth-feeling keyboard with a surprisingly complete feature set to create a keyboard line of unusually professional capability and unexpected value.
The M-Audio Code Series builds upon the company’s legacy of innovative workflow and playability. Their comprehensive controls automatically map to popular DAW’s such as Ableton Live, Apple GarageBand, Apple Logic, Pro Tools, and Steinberg Cubase, so artists can easily convert their creativity into immediate, tangible results.
All M-Audio Code Series keyboards feature:
- Professional feeling semi-weighted keybed with aftertouch and four assignable zones
- 16 fully assignable backlit drum pads
- XY pad
- USB Bus powered for portability and ease of use
- 5 Pin MIDI Input, and Output jacks allowing you to control your favourite synths
- Fully assignable controls for mod wheel, pitch wheel, pads, knobs, faders, buttons, and transport control including XY pad with Mackie Control and HUI modes
- Buttons are assignable to macro ASCII commands, letting you use your favourite DAW macros at the push of a single button
- Expression and Sustain pedal inputs
- 6 digit LED display
In addition, a comprehensive software package is included—Ableton Live Lite, AIR Music Technology Loom and Hybrid 3—that ensures the artist has unrestricted access to the best creative tools.
The M-Audio Code Series delivers top-of-the-line performance with their professional-feel keybeds, their very complete feature sets and all their included software, yet they are priced far below what might ordinarily be expected for this level of capability.
“The new M-Audio Code Series keyboards offer a professional level of performance and keybed feel, combined with an unusually comprehensive set of features and included software,” said J.C. Sutherland, Product Manager for M-Audio. “For the demanding keyboard artist looking for true professional performance but also keeping an eye on value, the Code Series is unique.”
The M-Audio Code Series is available online direct from Toms Online:
M-Audio Code 25 – R 4,299*
M-Audio Code 49 – R 5,369*
M-Audio Code 61 – R 6,429*
*Prices correct at time of publishing.