Elektron Analog Four MKII Synthesizer
Elektron have announced their new Analog Four MKII, a four voice analog tabletop synthesizer.
The MKII sports thoroughly re-worked analog circuitry to provide deep, defined bass and they say more prominenent analog overdrive and distortion.
The Analog Four MKII has a built in sequencer and can integrate with all external gear and computers with its four CV/Gate outputs dedicated to each voice and high bandwidth Overbridge.
The synthesizer has an aluminium enclosure and a lage OLED screen. The buttons are all backlit and the hi resolution encoders offer fine tune control over your soundscaping.
We’re told the Overbridge software suite will become available for Analog Four MKII later this year. Tis software suite offers powerful tools such as a dedicated VST/AU plugin interface for hardware control and USB audio streaming of the four internal analog audio tracks.
“Analog Four MKII is a remarkable update. The sound is punchy and deep, and the new look is simply stunning. Analog Four MKII is such a joy to use”, says Jonas Hillman, CEO of Elektron.
New features at a glance
Analog Four MKII features several upgrades compared to the MKI version:
- Reworked analog circuitry delivering very deep and defined bass
- Enhanced analog overdrive for more bite and growl
- Crisp, large OLED screen providing optimal feedback in dimly lit environments
- Ultra durable back-lit buttons. Rated for 50 million presses
- Precise, hi-res encoders
- Quick performance controls
- Increased amount of dedicated buttons enabling quicker workflow
- Stereo audio outputs for each voice
- Expression/CV inputs for external control of Analog Four MKII parameters
- Overbridge with higher bandwidth
- Premium cast aluminium enclosure
Price: $ 1,399 (R 19,500)
Viist the global product page