Vortex Opensource 2019 compilation drops tomorrow
Celebrates 25 years of great parties with a conscious collective with Vortex Opensource 2019.
To say that Vortex is a firm favourite on the festival calendar is an understatement of note. Revelers travel from far and wide to partake in this most magical 5-day bush doef and after 25 years in the game, the Opensource team has festival throwing down to a fine and very psychedelic art.
To celebrate their quarter-century anniversary, Vortex Trance Adventures is releasing a 19-track compilation album featuring music from some of the artists booked to play at this year’s gathering, including Bernz, Headroom, Deliriant and more.
Besides giving revelers a taste of what’s in store for them, it also shined light on Vortex Open Source’s ever-elusive line-up.
Step into the Vortex
- Bernz – Digitrol 09:09
- Headroom – Rebirth Control 06:59
- Deliriant – Flapjacks
- SwiTcHcaChe – Days Of Present Future 08:58
- Martian Arts & Goa Jonas – Ashvem Beats
- Alien Natives – Exquisite Corpse
- Killer B – Untested Voodoo
- Psy-Mantis – Disco Lemur
- Refinoir – Don’t Pinch Me 06:46
- Soul Kontact & Boom Shankar – Simulated Reality (Etnica Remix) 07:22
- Pan – Dynamic Frequency 07:15
- Rinkadink & Divination – Procedural Human 06:12
- Mr Sub – Breathe In Light 05:46
- Red Dust – Armadillo 07:31
- Deadbeat FM – The Return 06:50
- Chris Palmer – Blue Nova 08:01
- Spliff Politix – Spliff Politics 04:19
- Ward 10 – Vortices 07:41
- Jahnlay – The Beauty Of Peyote 03:25
The album, which was compiled by Chris Palmer, drops tomorrow via Bandcamp.
Furthermore, get your tickets for Vortex Opensource 2019, taking place 12-16 December 2019; with an awesome new venue, it’s going to be one for the books.