SPRING FIESTA 15 – Early Bird Tickets Now On Sale
Spring Fiesta 15 will be the fifth year this event is held. They like to call it ‘dance culture’s national holiday’… no just another party!
Spring Fiesta 15 will take place on Saturday 3rd October 2015 and is no doubt Ekurhuleni’s biggest party playground with around 15,000 party goers all getting their groove on to the various beats.
This year a seventh stage has been added to Spring Fiesta 15, although they’re not saying yet what type of music or artists will perform on lucky number 7! What we do know is that over 70 local and international acts will all be performing so if you can’t find your groove at Spring Fiesta 15, maybe you should look again!
The International Artist that has been confirmed is ROCCO. He is perhaps known best for his hit singles “Someday” & “Hard Time for Lovers” more than anything else, although fans who have been lucky enough to catch him here before in South Africa will attest to what a fantastic DJ he is.
Read our interview with ROCCO the last time he was here.
Spring Fiesta 15 Details
Tickets are available as follows:
Early Bird (Available from the 3rd June 2015 exclusively from the Spring Fiesta Facebook page & Website):
- Normal – R200
- VIP – R400 (includes VIP Parking, Access to VIP area, Lunch)
- VVIP – R700 (includes VVIP Parking, Access to VVIP upper deck, All day Food service)
- Pre-Sale: Available from the 6th July 2015 from Computicket as well as the Spring Fiesta Facebook page & Website
- General – R300
- VIP – R600 (includes VIP Parking, Access to VIP area, Lunch)
- VVIP – R1000 (includes VVIP Parking, Access to VVIP upper deck, All day Food service)
Reminder: As with last year, Spring Fiesta 15 does not allow cooler boxes into the event. There will of course be plenty bars and food stalls for your enjoyment.
WITH SPRING FIESTA
FACEBOOK| TWITTER | WEBSITE | TICKETS