Time to find out everything on offer at this year’s Earthdance Cape Town. And if you like what you see, check out our competition here.
Earthdance Cape Town has found a new home on Pronkies Holiday Farm outside of Piketberg in the West Coast District of the Western Cape. Gates will open on Friday at 13:00.
From Cape Town (150Km)
Take the N7 past Malmesbury.
Turn left at the 2nd Piketberg turn off, into Kerk St.
Follow Kerk St (becomes Kloof St).
At 2nd stop street turn Right onto Long St (R366), and head out of town.
At the end of town, turn right and follow the R366.
Approximately 18km on your right turn onto the dirt road.
Just keep following the signs.
PLEASE NOTE: Slow down for the last Km as the turn off is at the bottom of a hill (and we all want you to be safe).
This year’s theme is “Community”, and with that in mind they’re focussing on as many artists and styles as possible, and present to you our newly re-modelled stages. All stages run from Friday night.
A psychedelic dream space for you to party and commune with the best Psy beats from around the world.
Symbolic (Israel, Iboga / Nano)
DJ Beardy (UK, Wildthings)
Humerous vs Silo
The Commercial Hippies
Bass and breaks, large and loud on the Redbull Sound System.
Curated by sSHADOWORKSs.
RudeOne (Science Frikshun)
Mr Green (Science Frikshun)
BenSon (Science Frikshun)
Jumping Back Slash
Kamashe vs Alxr
Rebel Clef vs Blotchy
Slab of Misuse
Twelv & Thesis
AQUA FLOW STAGE
Techno, Deep House and Wobbly Electronica.
R & R
GREEN EARTH VILLAGE
Empowering minds for a better community for all. The Green Earth Village will feature workshops, panel discussions, movies, chill DJs, yoga, a healing space, the heart of the festival, where you can enrich your mind in between your dance floor sessions.
Special Screening: Electronic Awakening
Workshops, DJs, and more films TBC
Online at Quicket.
SAT & SUN
GREEN YOUR TICKET WITH GREENPOP
Buy this ticket and you will be buying a tree from GreenPop. They will mail you your GP co-ordinates of where your tree will be planted.
OTHER TICKET OUTLETS
No credit cards accepted at outlets.
– Canal Walk: Shop 454, Surf Centre 021 -555 4970
– Global Girl, Gardens Center 021- 4611756
– Subway, Buitengraght st 021 – 422 4974
– SKA, Long Street – 021 – 426 5025
– Hemporium, Long st – 021 – 4811853
– Claremont: Ska, Cavendish Link – 021 671 1367
– Hout Bay: Tada Creperie, Victoria RD: 021 – 790 8132
– Kalk Bay: Gypsy 021 – 788 6802
– Bayside: SKA 021- 5572468
– Noordhoek: Namaste,Noordhoek farm village: 021 789 1396
– Observatory: Bohemian Lofts Backpackers, 41 Trill rd – 021 4476204
– Sea Point: Call-a-Pizza (after 5pm) 021 – 434 0818 (additional booking fee)
– Somerset West: Old Skool Tattoos: 071 -345 5096
– Stellenbosch: Gypsy 021 – 886 7157
– Knysna : Other World Tatoos 082 5147648 (available end august)
ONLY PURCHASE TICKETS FROM ADVERTISED OUTLETS**
Please email them if you have booked accommodation as they are going to try and organise shuttles that can drive you to and from the event. But in order to do this, they need to know where and how many of you are staying in the surrounding area.
Have ideas, something to offer, want to participate, volunteer?
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Earthdance Cape Town is proudly made possible with its producing partners: GoodTimes Events, Nano Records, Shadoworks, Earthchild, Greenpop, Redbull Studio.