Instagram Stories tips for artists
Use these Instagram Stories tips to maximise engagement and keep feeding your followers.
Social media is central to marketing in the digital age and because of its rapidly evolving and changing nature users need to keep up in order to use if affectively.
For instance, Instagram recently revealed that posts on the platform would be reverting back to chronological order in feeds, as Magnetic Mag pointed out.
However, this doesn’t mean that a chronological feed is coming back. It just means that factors impacting feeds have shifted in terms of how much weight or importance they are giving the new algorithm.
DJs and producers constantly need to adapt to algorithmic changes and keep that reach and engagement on the rise; and so, we shift our focus to Instagram Stories.
Now you’ve got your audience, your followers- either organically or by buying them (which is risky as Instagram can suspend/delete your account)- what next?
Tell me your Stories?
Stories is an incredible way to engage with your followers and get the attention of the algorithm.
As with all things social media, it takes consistency, persistence and creativity to master but here are a few Instagram Stories tips to bring into the craft and maximise effect, taken from Magnetic Mag
- Use every feature, like stickers, GIF’s, Locations, Hashtags and Type Mode. It’s all about being eye-catching and grabbing the attention of your followers so that they keep coming back for more. Make it impossible for them to ignore.
- Encourage you audience to interact by using interactive polling stickers, asking followers to DM you for direct links and asking them questions. Curiosity made the cat engage.
- Including links in your Stories gets you rewarded by the algorithm (you need 10 0000 followers)
- Adding location stickers and hashtags to your Stories allows your followers to find you when searching those keywords. This allows you to reach new audiences to engage with.
- Create Stories Ads by sharing a video or photo that will feature on Stories, giving you potential reach to a new audience.
You can track your success through Stories, giving you the opportunity to tweak your efforts and maximise success.
We hope these Instagram Stories tips sees your overall engagement and marketing improve.