Heineken Euphonik checklist to take Ultra SA to the next Level
This Heineken Euphonik checklist was ‘masterminded’ by the some clever marketing folk to offer you a cute list of how to make your Ultra South Africa party just that bit more rad.
Here’s the skinny…
Ultra South Africa is here, and Heineken is joining forces with DJ Euphonik to make this the most Next Level festival yet!
As a long-time sponsor of the festival, Heineken knows that people need some cool hacks, tips and advice to get the most out of a festival this epic. So they’ve teamed up with headline act, Euphonik, to show people how to prep for the festival and to take their festival experience to the Next Level.
“Nothing can prepare you for the electrifying madness of Ultra, but I’ve got a few pointers” says Euphonik.
Here are the Heineken Euphonik next level festival hacks:
- Ticket -tick!: There’s nothing worse than arriving at the gate and realising you’ve left your ticket at home or the scanner doesn’t work on your phone screen. Make sure you have your tickets printed and packed well ahead of time
- Get your groove on: Ultra tracks are available on iTunes, so start getting your ears in tune as you count down the days.
- Fully charged: At a festival like Ultra, you’ll be wanting to take and share selfies throughout the day. For that you’ll need some juice in your battery. Jozi fans can look forward to the Heineken® Star Club viewing deck – undeniably the best selfie spot at the festival. The deck will also have charging ports so make sure you have a Heineken® Cool Can in hand to access the deck.
- Plan your transport – safety first! Whether you’re taking a cab or you’ve appointed a designated driver, make sure to plan your transport ahead of time. Heineken® is taking the festival experience to the next level, with a free feet-saving shuttle service running from the parking area to the entrance.
- Sneakers on point: Come dressed comfortably. Sneakers are best for dancing.
- Back the pack: Make sure you pack some festival essentials such as sunglasses, suntan lotion, hats and Powerbanks. Small backpacks make good sense to keep you hands-free and ready to party.
- “Trust me on the sunscreen”: You want to come back from Ultra with amazing memories, not looking like a lobster. Keep applying sunscreen throughout the day.
- Be at the right stage at the right time: With a next level line-up of local and international artists like Tiësto, Skrillex and Zedd on the decks and two stages in Cape Town and three in Johannesburg, make sure you don’t miss out on your favourite beats. Check the line-up and plan your day.
- Moderation is cool! : Drinking responsibly allows you to make the best of every opportunity – and of course to dance the night away! There will be plenty of Heineken® Cool Cans around to beat the heat, but be sure to pace yourself, and alternate your drinks with water. This will help keep you hydrated and slow your drinking rate. Remember….drinking in moderation is cool.
To prep for his set at Ultra, Euphonik says he spends days on end hunting for new tunes and making edits for unique beats.
“But the most important hack is to have fun,” says Euphonik. “It’s all about enjoying the music, dancing and having the time of your life.”
Don’t miss the chance to take Ultra SA to the Next Level, Jozi 26th and 27th of February and Cape Town, 27th and 28th of February
Did you find the Heineken Euphonik tips and hacks helpful?
Join the conversation on Twitter and Instagram #NextLevelUltraSA or on the Heineken® Facebook page.