Earthdance 2014 Cape Town Line-up Times
Earthdance 2014 Cape Town has just released all the lineup times for next weeks big bash.
Full Line Up Times:
Earthdance 2014 Cape Town Event Info:
-◊- VENUE -◊-
CHANGE OF VENUE!
We regret to announce that after hours, days, weeks and months of effort we are having to move the venue for Earthdance Cape Town due to ridiculous requests from the local Health Dept and Police officials.
In a nutshell, we were notified very recently that to obtain our license for the event we would have to adhere to massively reducing the sound on all stages to a level that would make the event suitable only for old age pensioners and their knitting clubs. 😉
Soooo, we are going home to Nekkies in Worcester, where everyone is very happy to have us back, and understands and knows exactly who we are and how we operate. The fields are looking green and lovely, the mountain view we know so well looks awesome as ever, and its great to return somewhere where everyone knows your name.
Gates open Saturday 20 September 10am.
Saturday & Sunday:
R200 at the Gate.
Green your ticket! Buy a Greenpop ticket for R450 for Saturday & Sunday, and Greenpop will plant a tree!
Available via Quicket.
– Canal Walk: Shop 454, Surf Centre: 021 555 4970
– Global Girl, Gardens Center: 021 461 1756
– SKA, Long Street: 021 426 5025 (additional booking fee)
– Hemporium, Long St: 021 481 1853
– Claremont, Ska, Cavendish Link: 021 671 1367
(additional booking fee)
– Hout Bay, Tada Creperie, Victoria RD: 021 790 8132
– Kalk Bay, Gypsy 021 788 6802
– Bayside, SKA: 021 557 2468 (additional booking fee)
– Noordhoek, Namaste, Noordhoek Farm Village: 021 789 1396
– Observatory, Bohemian Lofts Backpackers, 41 Trill Rd: 021 447 6204
– Sea Point, Call-a-Pizza (after 5pm): 021 434 0818 (additional booking fee)
– Somerset West, Old Skool Tattoos: 071 345 5096
– Stellenbosch, Gypsy: 021 886 7157
-◊- EARTHDANCE HISTORY -◊-
Since its inception in 1997, Earthdance has been held annually in over 500 locations in 80 countries with all events simultaneously joining together in the Prayer for Peace – a powerful moment of coherent intention.
Each public Earthdance event commit 50% of their door profits to charities addressing peace, sustainability, and social justice.
Earthdance Cape Town has donated close to 1.5 Million Rand over it’s existence, lets join together and show the rest of the world what our community is capable of!
-◊- GET INVOLVED -◊-
Have ideas, something to offer, want to participate, volunteer?
-◊- TRADING -◊-
Trader applications closed
-◊- FESTIVAL FACILITIES -◊-
chill zones, camping, swimming, food stalls, bars, medical facilities, strong and friendly security, craft & clothing market, clean toilets and showers.
STRICTLY : NO GLASS – NO FIRE – NO PETS – NO U18’s (ID on request).
No independent sound systems, No illegal substances, No weapons. The organisers accept no responsibility whatsoever for injury, death, loss or damage of any nature to persons, vehicles, and belongings. This applies even to negligence by the organisers of any kind.
Entry is entirely at your own risk. Right of admission is reserved.
-◊- PRODUCING PARTNERS -◊-
GoodTimes Events, Nano Records, Redbull Studio