Win FREE tickets to Brickfields Music Festival this weekend
Celebrate Youth Day at Brickfields Music Festival this weekend.
Nothing says Youth Day like winning free tickets to a 10-hour music festival, which is what we’re offering a lucky winner.
This weekend the Carfax Precinct in Newtown, Jozi will be taken over by Brickfields as they presenting 16 acts perform across 3 stages, encompassing a full spectrum of musical expression for 10 solid hours.
Carfax Newtown, Propaganda 011 and Inner City Outer Space curate three separate stages for your inner city aural experience, shaking the bricks and expanding your perspective with a handpicked line-up of visionary talent covering the musical grounds of Rock, Drum and Bass and Techno, leaving no stone unturned.
Brickfields of musical flowers
The line-up is as follows and spans 3 stages:
Carfax Newtown Stage:
18:00 – 20:00 DJ Dinnerjacket & Darkwing
20:00 – 21:00 Dirty Moonshine
21:00 – 22:00 Lonesome Dave Ferguson
22:00 – 23:00 Black Harbour SA
23:00 – 00:00 Retro Dizzy (CT)
00:00 – 02:00 Oh Those Guys
Propaganda 011 Stage:
20:00 – 22:00 Format
22:00 – 23:30 Kallisto (CT)
23:30 – 01:00 PK.dnb
01:00 – 02:30 George Daniel
02:30 – 04:00 4.1 (Point 4 x Toby One)
Inner City Outer Space And Club Stage:
20:00 – 21:30 Illing
21:30 – 23:00 LEEU
23:00 – 00:30 Kat La Kat
00:30 – 02:30 STAB Virus (CT)
02:30 – 04:00 Zolabuddé (Dogstarr & Fabio)
If you don’t win the competition, get your tickets here; it will be worth it either way.
Early Bird R120 (on sale until 9 June)
General Presale R150
Brickfields Music Festival starts at 18:00 on Saturday, 16 June at Carfax + And Club, Newtown, Johannesburg.
FREE TICKETS UP FOR GRABS
We’ve got 5 sets of double tickets up for grabs!!!
1. If you are on Facebook ‘Like’ the IDM Mag page – a great place to be for updates on more rocking giveaways and the latest music and industry news.
If you are on Instagram, follow us – IDM Mag – where we also announce freebies, latest news and more…
3. Complete the form below…
Brickfields Music Festival Competition
- Entries received after the closing date will not be entered into the competition.
- Once the winners have been chosen the judge’s decision is final.
- Any person who is an employee or an immediate family member of an employee of IDM Mag or the company whose event this is or any person who is directly connected with these organisations is ineligible to participate.
- This competition is valid for people living in South Africa only.
- By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and be bound by them.
- IDM Mag reserves the right to disqualify any entrant to the competition.
Goldswindler Presents The Fifth Element Competition
Entering more than once WILL NOT improve your chances of winning!!!