Become an #EdenExperienceDJ at EDEN presents ft. Franky Rizardo (Ned), TiMO ODV
This is your chance to become an #EdenExperienceDJ.
Ever wondered what it’s like to DJ at Cape Town’s most loved boutique festival, The Eden Experience?
We’ve joined forces with the Eden crew to give one lucky up and coming DJ the opportunity to do just that…
Open the dancefloor at EDEN presents ft. Franky Rizardo (Ned), TiMO ODV + more on 21 April with a MEGA 2 hour set!!!
With six outstanding events under their belt, The Eden Experience have raised the bar for incredible boutique day parties.
If you are an up and coming house DJ, this is an event you want to play at.
The winner gets….
If you win, as an #EdenExperienceDJ you get the following:
- A TWO Hour opening slot at EDEN presents ft. Franky Rizardo (Ned), TiMO ODV + more
- An international DJ style hospitality rider for you and your best friend / lover / soulmate
- A personal meet and greet with all the DJs on the Eden line-up
- Backstage access and artist treatment
- A live recording of the set that will be posted from the Eden Soundcloud post event
How to enter…
- Record a new 30-45 min mix and upload to your SoundCloud or Mixcloud page.
- Label the Mix: IDM MAG / EDEN EXPERIENCE – YOUR DJ NAME
- Share your mix online to your fans
- Post your mix to the Eden Event wall
- Use this hashtag on ALL social media and your SoundCloud/Mixcloud page – #EdenExperienceDJ
- Get your friends, family and fans to like and share
How the judging works
This is NOT a popularity contest; however, fans and friend participation will naturally help your cause.
We are running this competition to promote the Eden event AND because we want to unearth some AMAZING new and talented DJs – so sharing and promoting your mix and the event helps all of us.
The top 5 mixes with the most support and listens by Tuesday 17th April 2018 will be judged by our panel of lineup curators and a winner with the best mix will be chosen.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE: Judging is based on several factors, (but not limited to) including number of plays, favourites, track selection, quality, technical ability and originality.
SOME ADVICE: The Eden Experience throw boutique day parties and the music format is HOUSE. Do not submit mixes of trance, techno or genres other than what fits their brand. If you are not sure, then please check out The Eden Experience Soundcloud page and listen to their playlists.
- Mixes posted after the closing date will not be eligible.
- Once the winner has been chosen the judge’s decision is final.
- Any person who is an employee or an immediate family member of an employee of IDM Mag or the company whose event this is or any person who is directly connected with these organisations is ineligible to participate.
- This competition is valid for people living in the Western Cape only.
- By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and be bound by them.
- IDM Mag reserves the right to disqualify any entrant to the competition.
So, DJs – get going with that awesome HOUSE mix and become an #EdenExperienceDJ for EDEN presents ft. Franky Rizardo at The Cooperage in Stellenbosch on April 21.