5 reasons to get excited for Bonobo LIVE at Kirstenbosch
Are you even ready for Bonobo LIVE at Kirstenbosch?
As if fans aren’t rampaging Webtickets for those golden tickets of entry, here are 5 reasons to get excited for this booking.
- Bonobo has been releasing music since 2001. With 6 studio albums, 2 live albums, 2 remix albums and more- this amounts to countless tracks fluid with flow, oozing with groove and jivy with jazz- and you can experience it LIVE for the first time ever in Cape Town.
- Simon is bringing friends. Bonobo will be performing with his 8-piece band, taking the live aspect of the show to an otherworldly dimension. Seriously, these musicians have serious skill!
Bonobo’s love gardens
- It feels like it’s meant to be. A bonobo is a type of chimpanzee, so it’s fitting that we see Bonobo at the Kirstenbosch Gardens, what with it’s sprawling lawns and glorious mountain views- it’s a literal breath of fresh air.
- The momentous occasion is taking place in Feb, which will have us in the deep throws of summer- but it’s from 18:00- 22:00 so expect a brilliant summer evening, kicking back with friends as you take in the magic that is Bonobo.
- If live music is known to give you goose bumps, then expect the Bonobo show to give you full body shivers- as far as live bands that mix in electronica go, this is the pinnacle.
Bonobo LIVE will be one of those experiences you talk about for years to come- to maximise your stoke-age watch this video of Bonobo’s Boiler Room London set.