Vocal Studio Pro from M-Audio gets a revamp
Vocal Studio Pro is a great package for studio producers looking for an -all-in-one solution in the studio. M-Audio are known for their quality products and the massively popular Vocal Studio Pro is no exception to this. What you get is a high quality audio interface, a condenser microphone and a set of Studio quality headphones – three components that could prove essential to your home studio environment.
There’s more to the package though, than just the three piece of hardware. The Vocal Studio Pro also includes some sweet software in the box; Ableton Live Lite and a Waves Plugin pack are two packages that will no doubt prove useful too.
The microphone is a large diaphragm condenser mic which combines low-noise electronics and a high sensitivity in a rugged, robust metal chassis.
The audio interface included is the M-Track which includes professional XLR connectivity, phantom power and can comfortably handle input from any sound source from line instrument to electric guitar too. It also boasts insert jacks for plugging in external effects.
The M-Audio stereo studio headphones are ideal for monitoring or for those late night sessions when everybody else is asleep but you just gotta keep creating those beats! The padded headband and amply cushioned earcups will ensure you can use them for long periods of time and each cup is independently adjustable for enhanced comfort.
- M-Audio M-Track Interface
- M-Audio large-diaphragm condenser microphone
- M-Audio studio headphones
- Ableton Live Lite
- Waves plugin pack
- Mic clip
- XLR microphone cable
- USB cable
- User Guides
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- Achieve Accurate Audio Recordings
Features Vocal Studio Pro (MKII)
M-Track USB Audio Interface
- (2) XLR+1/4” combo inputs with phantom power for recording vocals, guitars, bass, and more
- Zero-latency monitoring with USB/Analog Direct Balance control
- (2) Balanced 1/4” main outputs with dedicated level control
- Channel-specific LED VU meters provide real-time visual feedback of the audio signal
- Headphone out with independent level control for private recording and mixing
- USB-powered connectivity and solid metal construction for on-the-go use
- Studio-quality audio recording with up to 24-bit/48kHz resolution
- Includes Ableton Live Lite for recording, mixing, and producing music with your Mac or PC
- Use the included Waves plugin bundle (AudioTrack, Eddie Kramer Effects Channel, and TrueVerb) to add a professional finish to your production
Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Top quality condenser transducer
- High sensitivity and low self noise
- Built-in pre-amplifier circuitry for unrivaled sound performance
- Wide frequency response range
- Large 50mm neodymium drivers for accuracy
- Earcups rotate on two axes for optimal fit
- Padded headband for comfort
- 9.9-foot (3m) single-sided, coiled cable
- Right-angle, 1/8″ gold-plated, threaded mini-plug connector
- Gold-plated, threaded 1/4″ connector also included
- Built-in cable strain relief for long life