SODA DJ App has up to 8 decks
There are numerous iOS and Android DJ apps on the market, but the SODA DJ App certainly takes things a bit further than most.
The SODA DJ app allows one to virtually change any element of the user interface making it quite possibly the most customisable piece of iOS software for DJing available.
How it works is that the SODA interface is built on a page system and the user can build up to 7 such pages.
For example, you can build a transport page or an FX page etc – it is totally up to the individual as to how simple or complex one wants to make your SODA app.
You can also resize each element and place them in different areas of the app.
Elements include; beatjump, loops, loop rolls, cues, transport controls, and FX. But the craziest one of all is that you can actually build up to 8 decks that can all be used together.
SODA DJ App Features List
- Freely customisable Interface
- Up to 8 Decks
- Up to 16 nameable Cue-Points per Deck & Track
- Cue points can be used as Loop-Cues
- Sample Import via Document Picker & Files app
- Full access to your iTunes Library
- Easy setup & management of playlists
- Variable Launch-quantization for synced Tracks
- Split Output via compatible split-cable
- Pre-Cue your tracks via Headphone
- Zoomable color-coded Waveforms
- Ableton Link support
- 2 Send FX Chains
- AUv3 Effect support – include your favourite AUs
- 5 internal Effects
- BPM & Key detection
- Time-stretch (Key-Lock)
- Fully MIDI mappable
- Sync or manual pitch – get the best of both worlds
- Works with any iOS-compatible audio & MIDI interface
For more the SODA DJ App visit their website.