Sample Magic Klip, a new sequencer instrument
Klip by Sample Magic is a new software instrument with 4,000 included sounds at your disposal to
slice, dice and makes things nice 🙂
This new sequencer instrument offers a 32-step sequencer and 16 parameter lanes which can be used to trigger effect, transpose, mix and slice the sounds and loops.
Using 16 pads for triggering, you can route each sound into the built-in 8 channel mixer to add processing such as compression, filter, reverb, delay etc.
Klip can be used ‘in-the- box’ or you can route each individual sound to your host DAW, although you can literally build your entire track within the actual instrument with its 8 patterns per preset.
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S owners will also be pleased to know that Klip integrates seamlessly with their keyboards and makes use of the coloured Light Guide to control all aspects of the instrument. You also get 70 preset pattern lanes across multiple genres to get cracking for the get-go.
The introductory price for Klip is $99 (R 1400)
Thereafter it will cost $129 (R 1800).
Download the free demo of Klip to try it out.
Watch the video below for more info.
Klip Features List
- A powerful sound library with over 4000 high quality Sample Magic samples, pooled from a vast range of titles across Electronica, Techno and House
- Vast variety of presets from leading Sample Magic sound designers
- Unique ‘FX’ matrix allowing independent manipulation of up to 16 parameters per pad, across 32 steps
20 Filter types across High Pass, Low Pass and Band Pass
- 70 Lane presets for quick, enhanced pattern writing and effect manipulation
- Multiple FX types including Distortion, Saturation, Bit Crusher, Delay and Convolution
- Reverb with flexible routing options
- Powerful dynamics processing including Compression, Limiter and Transient Shaper
- Warm, characterful 3-band EQ per mixer channel
- 8 Independent mixer channels, each of which can be custom assigned to its own output
- Unique Convolution Reverb algorithms recorded at some of the world’s finest spaces
- Up to 8 Sequences in each pattern, with easy copy and paste shortcuts.
- Full Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol(TM) and Maschine(TM) integration with extensive MIDI CC implementation
- Drag or export pattern lane to MIDI functionality
- Transpose and timestretch all sounds and loops to the native key and tempo of your DAW
- Playback swing to mimic classic, timeless dance music grooves and sequencers
- Effortlessly record pad movements or input steps using MIDI devices
- Randomise pads and preset lanes at the click of a mouse for unique, inimitable grooves
- Variable grid synchronisation from 1/1 to 1/32 of project tempo for up to 32 bar patterns
- In-built mixer limiter for easy, professional mixing
- Extensive collection of vintage analogue synthesiser waveforms and drum hits from a host of classic rhythm boxes and keyboards
- Key adjust any sound or loop key from major to minor