Reloop MOVE Series – Active 2-way full-range PA
The Reloop MOVE series is a brand new range of PA featuring 3 loudspeakers in total.
They are the MOVE 12 & 15-inch 2-way active full range speakers and a 15-inch sub.
The 12/15-inch speakers have 4.5“ high-frequency compression driver made from titanium and these bass-reflex units can extend the frequency range downwards and enable direct reproduction of the sound at the same time.
The horn attachment in front of the tweeter enables a wide dispersion of sound, so no matter whether you’re standing right in front of the speaker of further back, the sound should be clear and accurate.
Reloop says the MOVE 12/15 delivers a full-ranged sound without a subwoofer, however the addition of the sub to the Reloop MOVE setup will, of course, extend the overall dispersion and delivery of the system.
The MOVE 12/15 sport powerful class D bi-amps and an integrated DSP with clearly arranged LCD display enables for one to adjust the EQ settings with numerous presets for different scenarios such as e.g. Music, Live, Speech or Club.
An additional feature are the Delay settings which allows the speaker to be used as a
delay line. Other controls on the rear of the full range speakers include volume control, and an adjustable 120 Hz HP filter.
The cabinets are made from high-quality multiplex which they say is lightweight and robust and they feature recessed handles for easy transport and multiple rigging points means it can be suspended in various ways for fixed installation applications.
Reloop MOVE features at a glance
– Active 2-way, full-range PA top speaker
– 12“/15“ midrange driver
– 4.5“ high-frequency compression driver made from titanium.
– Bass reflex unit to expand the bass frequency range for a very direct reproduction
– Horn attachment in front of the tweeter ensures a very wide dispersion and a high range
– Powerful class D bi-amp amplifier module
– Integrated DSP with clearly arranged LED display
– EQ settings and DSP presets: Flat, Music, Live, Speech and Club
– Variable delay for use as a delay line
– Master limiter (-60 dB to 0 dB)
– Rear control panel with separate volume control
– 120 Hz HP filter and sound effect processor functions
– Front LED provides information on the power supply or limiter
– Stable and lightweight wooden housing made from high-quality multiplex
– Handles on the side ensure the speaker is comfortable to carry
– Rigging points for suspending the speaker in variable positions
– Rubber feet ensure the stable positioning of the speaker
– 36 mm flange for mounting on stands
– Metal grille on the front protects the speaker chassis
– Black, robust, textured paintwork protects against knocks and scratches
Expect to pay:
MOVE 12: 729 € (R 12,500) each
MOVE 15: 829 € (R 14,000) each
MOVE 15 SUB: 829 € (R 14,000) each
The Reloop Moves series will ship from November. We will probably see them in South Africa just before Xmas or in the new year.