Producers: The Samsung CHG90 is the monitor of your dreams
The Samsung CHG90 monitor allows you to say goodbye to scrolling.
Widescreen TV’s and computer monitors are no new feat.
But as with everything in life, companies strive to make it bigger and better than before and Samsung is no different.
In the world of music production, widescreen monitors are a regular feature in studio set-ups, but the CHG90 is on a whole new level of wide.
With regular widescreen monitors donning an aspect ratio of 16:9, the CHG90 smashes it with an aspect ratio of 32:9.
In fact, it’s so wide that they’ve made it curved, allowing you to see all parts of your screen using your peripheral vision.
The Samsung CHG90 monitor is ideal for those sessions where you need to see as many channels, tracks, plug-ins on the screen at one time, so pretty much all the time.
One utilises many mixer channels when working with Ableton Live, Cubase, Logic Pro or Pro Tools.
For those massive sessions, the CHG90 allows you to have all those mixer channels spaciously sprawled across the screen.
Here are the specs of this (widest) screen monitor:
- Super ultra-wide 49-inch monitor with an aspect ratio of 32:9.
- Samsung QLED uses quantum dot technology to deliver purer, brighter and more life-like colours to your screen experience.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology, meaning that bright areas are brighter and dark areas are darker.
- Smoother gameplay with Fast 144 Hz refresh rate and dual hinge stand.
- Designed for Gamers with Multiple Game Modes.
Yes, naturally this wide screen is perfect for gaming- there will be nowhere for your enemies to hide.
The Samsung CHG90 is available for pre-order at $1 499.