Pioneer DJM-450 two-channel mixer announced
A new two-channel DJ mixer has been announced called the Pioneer DJM-450.
The Pioneer DJM-450 inherits certain features and design elements from the flagship DJM-900NXS2 and being billed as the perfect matchup for the Pioneer XDJ-700 multiplayer or PLX-1000 turntables for a proper professional setup.
Together with your purchase of the Pioneer DJM-450 you also get licence keys for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs (worth a combined €248) so you can DJ with tracks stored on your PC/Mac when using turntables and our control vinyl (available separately).
The Pioneer DJM-450 has a Magvel crossfader, smooth EQ curves and channel faders and a solid pro build quality. The unit includes a 64-bit digital signal processor, which uses dithering technology which assures high quality analog and digital quality, no matter which sound source and it has a built-in sound card means you can connect the DJM-450 to your PC/Mac with a single USB cable. This means seamless connectivity for Rekordbox (DVS) and even Traktor.
It’s also great to see 8 of the DJM-900NXS2 FX (Beat FX) brought across as well as their Sound Colour FX.
The DJM-450 is available from November at an SRP of €699 including VAT. (R 15,000 incl. duties)
Pioneer DJM-450 key features at a glance
- Professional layout
- Smooth EQs, channel faders and Magvel crossfader
- Professional FX with detailed control
- Bundled licences for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs
- High-quality sound
- XLR terminal – high-quality audio output
- Two headphone outputs – ¼-inch stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack
- Signal GND terminal – easily attach ground wires from analogue turntables
- Gold-plated RCAs – premium sound quality on all connections
- Independent Mic section – use a microphone and the Aux input at the same time
Watch the Pioneer DJM-450 promo video.