Logic Pro X Update 10.3.2 adds new Apple Loops
Apple have released a new Logic Pro X update and it is FREE!
Version 10.3.2 can be downloaded from the Apple app store and the new Logic Pro X update includes a new type of Apple Loop, some work done to Alchemy and editable drummer loops.
There are a host of other tweaks and enhancements that make the overall user experience in Logic better. You can check the list out below.
But the main talking point in the new Logic Pro X update 10.3.2 is the 3 new drummers that have been added to the Drummer instrument. You can now add a ‘percussionist’ to your track and here are 3 styles available; Latin, Pop, and Songwriter.
Alchemy now includes an automatic time align feature for improved morphing and also gets new additive effects that will expand the options for filtering and modulating sound.
You can also adjust individual step lengths in the Arpeggiator plug-in and the pitch of an audio region can now be transposed or fine tuned.
Logic Pro X Update 10.3.2 New Features
There are hundreds of other tweaks and enhancements done to improve overall performance.
You can check the full list of those here.
- Includes three new Drummers who play percussion in the styles of Pop, Songwriter, and Latin.
- Add new Drummer loops to your song and then customize them with performance controls.
- The pitch of an audio region can now be transposed or fine-tuned.
- Alchemy includes an automatic time align feature for improved morphing.
- New additive effects in Alchemy expand the options for filtering and modulating sound.
- There is now a key command to Copy Section Between Locators (Global), which copies all content between the locators regardless of selection.
- In Flex Pitch, there is now a contextual menu item to reset all Flex Pitched notes in all currently selected regions.
- Adds support for creating momentary buttons in Scripter.
- The Surround Panner and Surround Balancer have been updated with new Retina-ready interfaces.
- In the Arpeggiator, it is now possible to adjust the lengths of individual steps in the pattern grid.
- Option-clicking a MIDI Monitor object in the Environment now clears the contents of all MIDI Monitor objects in the project.
- There is now a key command to Toggle Help Tags.
- Pressing Option while showing or hiding Track Alternatives now toggles the setting for all tracks.
- It is now possible to link L and R controls for Dual Mono plug-ins.
- There is now a key command Remove Fades.
- There is now an Audio > General preference to reserve lowered number busses from auto assignment.
- Shift-clicking when closing in a plug-in window now closes all open plug-in windows.