Komplete Select is a new version of Native Instruments’ Komplete library specifically tailored for inclusion with all the Komplete S-Series keyboards.
Whilst the general consensus has been that the S-Series keyboards are really, really good and indeed forward thinking in both their approach and feature set, the main point as made in our very own review of the controllers, is that the real power lay in the supreme control you have with Komplete, using this new hardware.
Now with the addition of Komplete Select as part of the package, the S-Series keyboards don’t seem a bit costly anymore. In fact it’s a pretty good deal now!
- Massive (powerful popular synth)
- The Gentleman (sampled piano instrument)
- Monark (analog synth emulation)
- Drumlab (acoustic/electronic drum hybrid)
- Retro Maschines MK2 (vintage sampled instruments from the 70s and 80s)
- Vintage Organs (classic organs, obviously)
- West Africa (traditional West African percussion, solo or polyrhythmic ensembles)
- Reaktor Prism
- Scarbee Mark I
- Solid Bus Comp
What about existing S-Series Owners?
If you bought the whole shebang, i.e. an S-Series controller and Komplete – or if you already owned Komplete then I guess this news is not that big a deal.
But for owners of an S-Series controller, you’ll be able to download the Komplete Select as a registered user. A further added advantage is that there are also crossgrading options for those wanting to go from Komplete Select to either Komplete 10 or Komplete 10 Ultimate.
Native Instruments in South Africa – Tuerk Music Technologies