American Audio STK-106W is great for Mobile DJs
The American Audio STK-106W is a brand new portable array system with a 10-inch Woofer & 6 x 2-inch Driver Array on a mounted, adjustable pole.
Built-in amplification serves up a meaty 750 watts, 500w for the woofer and 250w for the array.
Features include and onboard mixer with two mic inputs and built-in reverb which is awesome for vocalists singing with the DJ. There are also two stereo inputs on the mixer and the American Audio STK-106W sports wireless connectivity.
Wireless means easy linking to one’s media devices – especially handy when one needs to have some background music playing before the DJ but more importantly it also means one can link two American Audio STK-106W systems together.
This is an ideals setup for a mobile and functions DJ as it is compact and easy to setup without hassling with too many extra components.
The STK-106W is a versatile system designed for the mobile artist or DJ and is a solution for live and recorded music playback and vocal PA for presentations, events and parties.
The American Audio STK-106W costs $ 499 (R 6,995)
Find out more on the American Audio website.
- 10-inch, 2-Way Portable Array System
• System Includes: 10-inch woofer, 6 x 2-inch driver array, slip cover & mounting pole
- Mixer includes 2 Mic inputs with Reverb and 2 Stereo Line Inputs
- Stereo Wireless output
- 500 Watts + 250 Watts, 1500 Watts Peak
- Class D Power Amp
- 10-inch Woofer, 6 x 2-inch Tweeters on satellite
- AC Input Switch Voltage 110V-220V
- Frequency Response: 45Hz – 20KHz
- Enclosure Material: Plywood
- Dimensions: 11.81” x 19.49” x 18.35” in. (300 x x 495 x 466 mm)
- Weight: 45.2 lb. / 20.5 kg