minilogue KORG’s awesome new polyphonic analog synthesizer
minilogue is a next-generation polyphonic analog synthesizer
The KORG minilogue is a stylish, innovative, 37 slim-key fully programmable analog polyphonic synthesizer.
It has a new newly developed analog synthesizer circuit which delivers polyphony and full programmability at a great price – just what today’s musician is looking for.
With the minilogue, you can get your hands on the powerful sound only possible with real analog, and find inspiration with features that include a polyphonic step and motion sequencer, on board tape-style delay, multiple sound shaping and filter options, and an oscilloscope display.
All of these seamlessly integrated features make minilogue as fun and easy to use as it is powerful. It’s the next-generation analog synthesizer for musicians of all types.
True analog sound
The minilogue synth circuits are all newly designed from the ground up.
It’s a four-voice polyphonic true-analog synth with an interface that’s designed for accessibility. Whether you’re performing live or producing in the studio, the minilogue is the fastest way for the user to explore and implement real analog synthesis in any situation.
The structure consists of 2VCO, 1VCF, 2EG, 1VCA, and 1LFO. The minilogue’s unique wave shape capability lets you fine tune the oscillators’ harmonics, creating the most divine sounds and compositions. The minilogue is also equipped with a variety of powerful types of modulation including cross modulation, oscillator sync, and ring modulator, as well as a delay with a high-pass filter. Powerful sound creation and rich variety are the true hallmarks of an analog synthesizer.
Polyphony and Presets
minilogue has 200 preset locations; more than any analog synth in its price range
Select a program for instant access to great sounds – ranging from thick basses to deep pads to brilliant polyphonic leads and atmospheric sounds. No need to have deep synthesis knowledge; just choose a sound and tweak. If you want to dive deeper into the heart and soul of the minilogue engine, the 200 programs consist of 100 editable factory programs and 100 locations serving as blank canvases to save own analog masterpieces. Each preset can also hold a step sequence and delay settings along with the sounds you create.
- 16-step sequencer with motion sequence recording capabilities
- real-time recording with overdubbing
- step recording that lets you record simply by consecutively specifying notes
Oscilloscope visualizes the sound
- OLED display will show the waveform as you sculpt your sound
- Visual feedback is both educational and entertaining, and represents a first on a hardware synthesizer
- uniquely curved, sand-blasted 2mm aluminium front panel
- metal shaft potentiometers, solid, chassis-mounted metal shaft potentiometers
- rubber-coated knobs
Sync with groove machine
Aside from the standard MIDI connection, the minilogue provides a sync connector that can be easily connected to KORG’s groove machines.
Connect to a
- KORG volca series
- KORG Electribe
- KORG SQ-1
for complete synchronized sequencer playback.
Feature at a glance
- Flexible, powerful four-voice analog synthesizer
- Fully programmable, with 200 program memories (100 sounds included)
- Voice Mode lets you flexibly configure the four voices
- Automatable 16-step polyphonic note and motion sequencer
- Oscilloscope function shows the waveform visually
- Rugged and stylish with aluminum top panel, chassis-mounted pots, rubber-coated knobs, and real wood back panel
- MIDI, USB MIDI, and Audio Sync for all types of in-studio and live connectivity, including direct sync with SQ1, volca, electribe, and more
ENQUIRIES for the new KORG minilogue in South Africa
Tuerk Music Technologies
Korg minilogue Website