Third annual Black Coffee Block Party – Win FREE tickets
Ain’t no party like a Black Coffee Block Party!
On Saturday, the 16th of December 2017 Black Coffee will be taking over the FNB Stadium in Joburg to bring forth the much anticipated Block Party.
This will be many levels better than the Block Parties we experienced as kids. With Black Coffee steering this party ship, it can only lead to swimmingly good times.
The one-day-only event has risen to become one of the most anticipated dance events on the SA Dance calendar, and will bring forth a fresh and eclectic mix of the finest acts in local House, Hip Hop and SA Music.
Who better to host a party than an artist who held a residency in the party capital of the world?
He’s been around the Block
Aside from his residency at Hi in Ibiza, Black Coffee has raked up party experience playing at gigs like Ultra Music Festival Miami, Tomorrowland, BPM Festival in Mexico, Mixmag Live and even percolated Coachella in Los Angeles.
What started out as a humble block party back in 2015 has grown and escalated to becoming one of the highlights in dance music festivals in SA.
The line-up has been specially picked by Black Coffee and the production promises to deliver the best in stage, lighting, sound and atmosphere- all proudly South African.
The Block Party has partnered with the Taboo Group in offering “The Taboo Diamond V-VIP Area”- sounds very, very important!
To stay informed on all aspects regarding the Black Coffee Block Party, get involved in the event page.
We are giving away
two sets of double tickets
Black Coffee Block Party
1. If you are on Facebook ‘Like’ the IDM Mag page – a great place to be for updates on more rocking giveaways and the latest music and industry news.
3. Complete the form below…
Win two tickets to Black Coffee Block Party!
- Entries received after the closing date will not be entered into the competition.
- Once the winners have been chosen the judge’s decision is final.
- Any person who is an employee or an immediate family member of an employee of IDM Mag or the company whose event this is or any person who is directly connected with these organisations is ineligible to participate.
- This competition is valid for people living in South Africa only.
- By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and be bound by them.
- IDM Mag reserves the right to disqualify any entrant to the competition.
Entering more than once WILL NOT improve your chances of winning!