Rezonance 2015 Tickets and Event Info, International Lineup
Rezonance 2015: The Year of Balance
Rezonance is Cape Towns’ longest running New Year’s Eve festival.
The theme for this year’s event is BALANCE.
2015 is represented by the number 8 (2 + 0 + 1 + 5 = 8). The divine number 8 represents infinite balance and justice in belief systems and cultures across the world.
The number 8 is about being in harmony, balancing both spirit and matter.
The Party is an Art Form
Rezonance 2015 NYE remains true to its core focus which is and always will be the music and the firm belief that the party is an art form.
The event runs non-stop from the 31st December until 3rd January and offers revellers the opportunity to absorb themselves in music, art and a genuine festival experience surrounded by like-minded individuals.
The Headliners at Rezonance 2015
Rezonance, whilst remaining Cape Town’s biggest and longest running NYE event, is also the mother city’s premier underground festival and this year reinforces that belief even more with a stellar list of top psychedelic underground international artists:
- Attik :: Mexico :: Catalyst Music
- Burn in Noise :: Brazil :: Alchemy Records
- Contineum :: UK :: Expo Records
- Cylon :: Japan :: Grasshopper Records
- Daroom :: Morocco :: Quantum Digits Recs
- Dickster :: UK :: Nano Records
- Circuit Breakers (Dickster and Burn In Noise) :: Nano Records
- Daksinamurti :: Germany :: Timecode
- Gaudium :: Sweden :: Iboga Records
- Havaya :: Poland ::3D Vision
- Lucas :: UK :: TIP Records
- Shameless :: Israel :: Mechanik Records
- Thaty :: Brazil :: Moretrance Psychedelic | Magnetika
- U-Recken :: Israel :: Dacru
…Plus the absolute cream of SA’s hottest DJs and producers with more than 40 featured artists.
Three Dancefloors – Triple the fun!
Rezonance was one of the first events to recognise the changing musical landscape in Cape Town by creating a musically inclusive event.
Whilst the Prizm Stage plays psytrance 24/7, revellers can also look forward to two other stages:
The MISFITS MEADOW serves up a delectable selection of live electro swing followed by progressive trance from 6 PM every evening until 11 AM each morning.
Last year the rebranded DELTA STAGE was introduced with a perfect new location which proved a huge hit. This year’s international headliner is UK Drum ‘n Bass & Electro duo, The Prototypes and also features a massively diverse selection of cutting edge electronic music including festival favourites, Niskerone, PHFat and Enough Weapons.
The DELTA STAGE running times:
Wednesday 31 December 2014: 14:00 until 06:00
Thursday 1 January 2015: 15:00 until 04:00
Friday 2 January 2014: 15:00 until 03:00
For those looking for something mellower the CHILL TEMPLE will be open each evening from 6PM – 6AM with a selection of downtempo grooves and dub to keep you company.
Everybody’s favourite venue, Contermanskloof Farm in Durbanville remains the home of Rezonance 2015 and with its close proximity, revellers get the best of both worlds; the opportunity to party for 4 days in gloriously beautiful surroundings but with the comfortable knowledge of knowing that home is not that far away!
Tickets and Outlets
TICKET PRICES FOR FULL EVENT PASS FOR REZONANCE 2015
- Early Birds Phase : R400 – SOLD OUT
- Early Birds Phase Two: R500 – SOLD OUT
- Presale at selected outlets: R540
- Presale online at Quicket: R560
- Gate: R600
- Presale Green Ticket* at Quicket: R700
If you buy a Green Ticket, R100 of the ticket price funds the purchase and planting of a tree via Greenpop. You will be sent a certificate with the GPS co-ordinates of where the tree has been planted.
OUTLETS – Presale tickets are available now at the following outlets:
- Cape Town CBD: Global Girl, Gardens Centre :: 021 – 461 1756
- Cape Town CBD: SKA Clothing, Long Street :: 021 – 426 5025
- Canal Walk: Wild Fire Piercing :: 021 – 552 8929
- Cavendish Link: SKA :: 021 671 1367
- Kalk Bay: SKA :: 021 – 788 7437
- Observatory: Bohemian Lofts Backpackers :: 021 – 4476204
- Stellenbosch: Gypsy :: 021 – 886 7157
- Somerset West: Old Skool Tattoos, Main Road :: 0713455096
- Tableview, Bayside Mall: SKA :: 021 556 3574